One of the best free drawing programs around
- Suitable and exciting for all kids
- Pre-prepared coloring and drawing templates
- Excellent selection of drawing tools
- Display pcitures as a slideshow
- Sound effects
- A little slow and unstable during tests
Tux Paint is a hugely popular painting and drawing application that allows children to take their first steps in computer-based art!The Tux Paint interface is very child-oriented. It's colorful and simple and will appeal to even the tiniest children. To facilitate this child-appropriateness, it allows them to select their saved pictures from thumbnails and has an autosave and recover function, so there's no problem even if they accidentally close the program.
Here you'll be able to modify certain settings to make it suitable for everyone to use, including what shows up on Tux Paint's drawing interface, the language used and sound effects.From a child's point of view, Tux Paint must be fantastic. It has bunches of features - Tux Paint stamps, colors, magic designs and effects and a variety of brushes.
Some features only appear in the Brushes area after choosing an option from Tools, but with a bit of exploring your child will find them all.
- Over 100 new stamps have been added, and Windows 95/98/ME compatibility returns